Plateau PAE01 Farmhouse Rug
Come home to total softness with the beauty of this Plateau area rug. Choose from a subtle ivory and earthtone palette, deep blues and golds, soft grey and flame oranges, or lush mossy green on grey to create subtle yet scintillating stripes, while its hand-knotted texture provides an artisanal look and feel for the contemporary, bohemian or eclectic home. Warm and inviting, its borderless design is inspired by Tibetan rugs.
Home style reaches new heights with the Plateau collection of area rugs. These hand-knotted, Tibetan-style rugs combine exciting texture with rich, nuanced color in all-over, borderless rug designs. Their all-natural, low-shed fiber blends and simple serged-edge finish make them a pleasure to live with and perfect for high-traffic areas of the home. Their multi-tonal stripes and striations add warmth and rustic energy to any room, from eclectic and bohemian to transitional, contemporary and modern. Put the artisanal touch of a hand-made Plateau area rug in your living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, or playroom.
Please Note: Slight variations in color from product to product are natural characteristics of high quality handcrafted home decor. Your product may not exactly match what is pictured on this page.
- Ships In 7-10 Business Days
- Soft ivory and earthtones create subtle striations adds free-spirited style to living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, or playroom
- Hand-knotted of low-shed, eco-friendly jute material with Tibetan rug texture
- An artisanal look to complete your modern, contemporary or rustic décor
- Color: White, Tan, Grey, Blue, Brown, Orange, Black, Yellow, Red, Green
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Style: Contemporary
- Size: 6' x 8', 8' x 10', 9' x 12', 10' x 14'
- Shape: Rectangle
- Pile: Medium
- Material: 47% Wool, 38% Rayon, 11% Cotton, 4% Other, Cotton Backing
- Commercial: No
Shipping & Delivery
This product is delivered via Ground (Up to 8'6" x 11'6" ), LTL/Freight (9'9" x 13'9" +). Please review our Shipping Policy page for details on what to expect during delivery.
Vacuum regularly (no beater bar). Immediately spot clean with damp cloth. Professional cleaning recommended.