Silk Shadows SHA19 Transitional Rug
With an array of tribal and floral symbols shimmering in silvery grey, this finely hand-knotted rug from the Silk Shadows Collection brings exotic elegance to any space. This wool blend rug features remarkably silky texture, with subtle highlights and hand-carved finishes for a quality and texture that stands out in any setting. A perfect balance of tribal and contemporary decor styles.
Redefine opulence with this luxurious collection of stunningly elegant rugs. Hand woven from premium wool and silk-like bamboo fibers, each velvety soft rug possesses a subtle yet luminous sheen. Designs feature contemporary and transitional motifs with tasteful colors and tone-on-tone contrasts.
Please Note: Slight variations in color from product to product are natural characteristics of high quality handcrafted home decor. Your product may not exactly match what is pictured on this page.
- Ships In 7-10 Business Days
- Ideal for areas with moderate foot traffic
- Silky smooth texture with glossy sheen
- Holds up well even under heavy foot traffic
- Custom sizes available
- Color: White, Grey, Silver
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Style: Transitional
- Size: 6' x 8', 8' x 10', 9' x 12', 10' x 14'
- Shape: Rectangle
- Pile: Medium
- Material: 75% Bamboo-Extruded Silk-Like Fiber, 25% New Zealand Wool, Cotton Backing
- Commercial: No
Shipping & Delivery
This product is delivered via Ground (Up to 8'6" x 11'6" ), LTL/Freight (9'9" x 13'9" +). Please review our Shipping Policy page for details on what to expect during delivery.
Vacuum regularly (no beater bar). Spot clean with damp cloth. Professional cleaning recommended.